If you’re looking for great online resources for your business or nonprofit organization, look no further!
This month, we’re highlighting SimpleBooklet, Product Donations (by Microsoft), Screencast-o-Matic, Present.me, and npCloud. These resources help you create compelling stories, share information, and better serve your communities.
1. SimpleBooklet.com helps your organization create a web and mobile version of your company’s brochure, flyer, annual report, or other printed marketing materials. You can easily create online booklets that can be shared and promoted to multiple destinations on the web. Because this resource is hosted in the cloud, any tweaking or editing you do to a booklet automatically updates all versions wherever it is published.
2. Product Donations is a Microsoft program that provides free or discounted products for nonprofits. From cloud services to software, if you are a nonprofit in need of some technology tools, this is a great resource to check out.
3. Screencast-o-Matic is a popular screen recorder that simplifies the recording and sharing of screencasts. This free, web-based program allows organizations to easily create useful training for staff and volunteers, as well as motivating donors and advocates.
4. Present.me is a helpful tool that allows users to merge PowerPoint slideshows and video to create more persuasive multimedia presentations. As a nonprofit or a for-profit, you can use Present.me for awareness campaigns, volunteer and/or staff training, reporting, and creative storytelling. Because Present.me combines different presentation methods in new ways, it can be more compelling to viewers than ordinary presentation formats.
5. npCloud.org is a nonprofit service from Tech Impact. It provides cloud-based technology products and services (like data backup, calendars, servers and VoIP phone systems) to nonprofit organizations. npCloud allows you to use cloud-based technology in order to better serve your organization and the communities with whom you work.